Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
1. The website contents, terms and conditions and all contracts formed between www.phillipduvaljewellers.co.uk and users shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with current laws.
2. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
3. To order goods you must be at least 18 years of age.
4. By clicking the "next" button to submit your order on the check-out screen, you are offering to buy the goods at the price stated subject to our terms and conditions.
5. All prices include UK VAT.
6. We have the right, at our discretion, to refuse to supply goods you order.
7. Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods, we will refund any money already paid. We will not be liable for compensation or damages if we do not supply goods.
8. A binding contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your order is accepted.
9. We aim to deliver within the timescales stated, although at times delivery may be subject to conditions outside of our control. All delivery times are approximate and we will not be held liable for any compensation or damages, as a result of late or non delivery.
10. If we are unable to deliver within our normal delivery time, we will contact you immediately to agree a new delivery date. If we are unable to agree a new date, we will refund any money paid by you for the goods. You have the right to contact us if we do not deliver within the time sclaes outlined on the delivery information page.
11. Please check the goods on delivery. If the goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform us upon receipt of delivery and we shall arrange with you a replacement or refund. This clause also applies to earrings. If you do not inform us upon receipt of the item, we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
12. You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. You will be responsible for the goods once delivery is made or delayed by you at delivery.
13. The money back guarantee will only apply on delivery of all guarantee conditions are satisfied. Unfortunately, for health reasons the return of earrings are excluded except as detailed in clause 11 above. Where the guarantee applies we will refund to you all sums paid by you and you will return the goods in their original and unused condition together with their packaging and your receipt details.
14. To return goods please follow the returns procedure detailed in our returns policy. We do not accept liability for the costs of return, returns damaged in transit or not received by us, nor are we able to accept the return of earrings for health reasons except as detailed in clause 11.
15. Every care has been taken in the preperation of the content of this website. However, as far as is permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warrenties, express or implied as to the accuracy of information contained herein.
16. Images may not be displayed as actual size.
17. We do not accept any responsibility for any website not under or control, which may act as a portal for our website, or be connected by hypertext links from our site.
18. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
19. Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts.
20. These te