Why should you have your jewellery valued?
Having your jewellery valued is vital to making sure you are adequqtely covered by your insurance policy. Without an accurate, up to date valuation you run the risk of being under insured in the event of loss or theft.
A valuation includes:
- a detailed description of each item, including stone measurements, colour and clarity of stones, metal types and weight.
- insurance replacement values.
- explanatory notes on terms and abbreviations.
- an isurer notice to pass to your insurance company.
- lasting proof of ownership.